redentials & Publications
• "Invisible Students: What Educational Technology Can Bring to International Needs" poster presentation with co-author Sabine Reljic. AECT 2005 Conference, Orlando, FL.
• "Educational Technology Helping Third World Countries" poster presentation with co-author Sabine Reljic. DSCE 1st Annual Graduate Symposium, October 8, 2005, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA.
• "Technology to Educate Underserved Communities " poster presentation with co-author Sabine Reljic. eAgenda International Summit, December 12-14, 2004, Sheraton San Diego and Marina, San Diego, CA.
• NBPTS Teacher Project, Master’s Cohort for Educational Psychology, University of Hawaii, Manoa
Advisor: Dr. Bail, April 3, 2003
• Standards based unit, A Practical Approach: Strategies and the Six-Traits of Writing, Moanalua High School Professional Development Conference, Conversations for Learning: Redefining Success
Reflections III 2003-2004
• California Teaching Credential Single Subject- Language Arts
• SDSU/USD Doctoral Student Advisory Group ( DSAG) representative
• Tier Two BTSA County assessment presentation for Orange County middle and high school principals
• Red Cross First Aid & C.P.R., Lifeguard, and W.S.I. Certified
• Professional Surf Lifesaving Association (PSLA)
• Conversant in Spanish
© 2005 Website design by Inga Keithly